The Aurora:Lights of Wonder is the greatest wonder a human can experience in
Now, you can experience the actual aurora with the world’s first 4K x 4K real-time VR video. Animations and CG were used to depict auroral myths and science behind the aurora.
- Auroras from the International Space Station
- What is the aurora?
- The secret behind auroral colors
- Auroral mythology and the origin of its name
- The best places to see an aurora
- Various auroral shapes and auroral substorm
- The latest scientific breakthroughs in auroral studies - Auroras on other planets
“BELLA GAIA shows you how humans and nature are connected, and how art and science are connected.
Itʼs an exploration of the relationship between human civilization and our ecosystem through time and space.”
- Kenji Williams, BELLA GAIA Founder & Director
Cosmos Odyssey, the History of the Universe and of the Human Effort to Understand It!
The scope of the universe that humankind understands has expanded
with the development of astronomy.
Let us explore the latest observation technology in astronomy, which
has evolved from the mythological universe of ancient times,
Ptolemy's geocentric theory and heliocentric theory, the revolution brought on by the invention of the telescope, spectrum analysis, and
modern astronomical observatories.
Shooting the world's leading astronomical facilities!
Three major observatories of the world - Mauna Kea (Hawaii), La Palma (Canary Islands), and Atacama (Chile) - included.